If you are in doubt about what to buy someone as a Christmas present then you can’t really go wrong with a personalised gift, especially if it’s for a grandparent.
Snapfish sell all the usual photo gifts like photos books and calendars but they also have lots of other fun photo products that would make great gifts.
1. Christmas ornaments. Made from porcelain and with a photo printed on both sides, these would make a great gift. You can also get them in a snowflake shape.
2. Slim photo canvases. These come in a range of sizes and are stretched around solid wood stretcher bars with a 0.7″ depth making them much narrower than standard canvases. Asking someone for a hi-res version of their favourite photo means you can make sure you person you are giving it to will actually want to put it up, it might take the element of surprise away but you could make up a reason for why you wanted it to not completely give the game away.
3. Personalised photo cases. You can’t really go wrong with a phone case. It’s a lovely way to make someone’s phone unique to them.
4. Personalised cushions. I have to admit I didn’t know it was possible to get photos printed onto cushions, but it is, and I’ve tried it out myself! This is a super fun thing to do with a photo and you can get them in two different sizes. They come with the cushion already inside too.
5. Mugs. As a nation of tea lovers you can be rest assured that giving a mug as a gift means it will get used. It might not be overly exciting but sometimes the practical things are the best!
You can find all these thing and more over on the Snapfish website so if you are stuck for Xmas present ideas then it might be worth taking a look.