I just want to start by saying I haven’t been paid for this post and nor does it contain any affiliate links, I have literally just fallen in love with pretty much everything in the Paperchase Christmas section and thought I would share it with you.
I’m not sure if it’s a little bit early to be sharing Christmas posts but we’ve started crafting for it already and I feel quite excited this year so who cares! We are going away for the week before Xmas too so it’s a good idea for me to think about it now, that’s my excuse anyway 😉
I’m not really a traditional Christmas person and really like bright and colourful things that are a bit different which is why I love all of this. I haven’t ever looked in Paperchase for Xmas decorations before, I love their stores for stationary but it was only when looking on their website for another reason that I discovered my idea of Christmas heaven!
- I love the colours of this Reindeer stocking.
- Who wouldn’t want a pink flamingo to decorate their fireplace at Christmas?!
- A brightly coloured pom pom decoration = awesome.
- Gold glitter washi tape, perfect for wrapping gifts.
- Super cute reindeer decoration.
- Pink angel tree topper.
- Pink twine, great for crafting or wrapping presents.
- I love these robot decorations.
- I love the colours and the knitted effect of these reindeer gift tags.
- Neon, glitter stag heads.
- Love love this Xmas tree decoration.
- Brightly coloured lights.
- And lastly this pom pom ribbon.
Our tree is set to arrive on the 1st of December (thanks to Pines and Needles), it’s the second year we’ve had a real one and it really is much nicer. The Nordmann Fir’s don’t drop their needles, we had one last year and it lasted for over a month with minimal needle loss so if you want a real tree delivered then do take a look 🙂
We don’t have a theme, just dig out our collection of decorations that we’ve been collecting up over the years so it all looks very random but I like that look. It’s going to be very bright and colourful this year, that’s for sure!
Do you have a Christmas decoration theme or just go for random?