If you still need to buy some stocking fillers then I have a few ideas here…
1. I love these Reindeer Earrings and have bought a pair for myself to wear on Christmas Day.
2. I love these posters, this is the Lily Poster and is available from Tigerlilly Quinn’s shop. If you order anything from her shop then the code CHERRY10 will save you 10% and earn my 10%, she has so many fab things that make great presents.
3. This Dreamy Girl Poster is also from Fritha’s shop and I bought this one as I love it so much, I’m planning to get the other one too, I just love them!
4. We bought one of these fox cookie cutters and it’s so sweet, we also bought the owl. There is a selection of other animal shapes too. We have used them to make salt dough decorations which are coming up on the blog soon…
5. I love this Unicorn Necklace, they do some other shapes too.
6. These Animal Hooks are also from the Tigerlilly Quinn shop.
7. and 8. This lip primer can be used as a lip balm or underneath colour as it helps to keep it locked on, I love it! The lip crayon is a great product too, it gives a subtle colour and like all their products it completely natural. We’ve also tried their berry bath and shower gel which smells delicious and would make a great stocking filler for kids, all natural too.
These colouring in wings would make a great stocking filler and could be used to entertain the kids during Christmas dinner too!
And finally I love these wooden biscuits, they would make a great addition to our wooden toy kitchen and look so much nicer than plastic alternatives.
We were sent the Green People products free or charge in return for an honest opinion on them.